profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Friday, November 10, 2006 @ 2:11 pm
Limited Today, it occured to me that we students don't really know the REAL culture/history of other places. Our knowledge is so centralised on what we learn in our textbooks, and those little bits of history in the books are just... The more "important" events that affected the world, e.g. World War 1. Just a little food for thought today. (Rainy days get me thinking.) Hmm, yesterday was cool! Met Zhang and Tiara on the bus and we went down to Scotts to meet Kristyn & Fart for a little while then Tia and I went over to Wisma to meet Cheryl and Bert. Went to watch Tiara eat her Char Siew mian hahaha! Got a really nice dessert thing with 4 ginko nuts and Bert got chicken rice. Cheryl was trying to be skinny. :D After that we walked around window shopping and Bert's OTH cds kept making the store things beep hahah :D Went to Zara (the one near Hermes) and we made Cheryl try on this hot pink polo tee and a denim miniskirt :D She looked good!!! (Even though she vehemently denied it.) Yuppers thennnn we went to Far East to meet Kris, Zhang and Fart. It started raining super heavily!!! So after Bert, Tia, and Cheryl left for Island Creamery, Kris, Zhang, Fart and I ran in the rain to Shaw Centre. Thennnnn Kristyn left and Farhana, Zhang and I went to watch Step Up! (After checking for AIDS needles stuck in the seats,) we settled in for the movie with a regular-sized popcorn. IT WAS AWESOME! Everyone should go watch Step Up cos' it's so hot :) I want the soundtrack! (And DVD when it comes out.) It's the type of movie whereby it's rather impossible to get sick of it even after watching it a million times, cos' of all the cool moves and stuff. Step Up is a little like Honey...? After the movie, which left us freeezing cold, we went to window shop at Far East (again). Whywhywhy do all the nice things pop up when one doesn't have any money to spend? Hahahah! And Kristyn, I like your necklace. Tag replies! Tiara, hey :) Judith, yeah hahahhaha moment of panic! Foong, okayokay :D Kristyn, me too :( Yoke, hahah that's just so I can comment on other people's Xangas :D Vanessa, hello! Hope yours are good too :) Passerby, okay I'll put the code up on blogskins.com! Sarah, heheh cos' I'm cooool :D |